Do you have an existing website that you would like to make managing its content easier, the ability to update text and images yourself rather than having to rely on a designer, coder, or editing code yourself? Then convert your site HTML to WordPress is one of the best things you can do, WordPress is the ultimate and most popular Content Management System (CMS) on the web today, turning novices into expert webmasters.
Our HTML To WordPress conversion service gives you this:
- Convert your current design into a WordPress theme.
- Import all your current page content includes titles, meta descriptions, images, and of course the body content so that you can easily edit them.
- Upload and install it all for you so you don’t have to lift a finger.
Your site will look exactly the same as it does now but with the full power of all the WordPress features!
How much does it cost?
The price for most sites will be $39 it doesn’t matter how many pages you have we will import them all for the same price. We may ask you to pay an extra fee for any complexities that may arise such as sites with multiple or complex layouts or any custom work you would like done, we will confirm the extra fee with you and the reason and then it will be up to you to continue or not, however, this rarely happens.
If we are unable to convert your site HTML to WordPress then we will let you know and refund you immediately, not all sites can be converted to WordPress but again this rarely happens.
How long will it take?
The turnaround time is usually 1 week but most of the time quicker. It depends on how many orders we have at the time and how complex your site is to convert.
Do you refund?
Yes, we refund within reason. We are not trying to keep anyone’s money for services not performed well.
What if I don’t want to keep the existing design?
We can still import all your old content into HTML to WordPress for you so that it can be used with your new design. The fee for this is $25
To order just sent the PayPal payment to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email us the receipt along with your order details:
1. A zip or download instructions of your current site. Please provide us FTP details if you want users to download your current site.
2. Cpanel and FTP login details of where you want the site installed.